On Wednesday, September 24 my doctor stripped my membranes and told me that our baby could come anytime. Some people go into labor a couple hours after having their membranes stripped...and some go into labor weeks after. I didn't know how much time we had left and I still hadn't got any maternity pictures. I called up my good friend Maleah Maziarz who was going to take our pictures and we planned to take pictures that night up at Sundance. I thought that all the walking around and getting up and down from the ground would put me into labor that night, but our little girl wasn't ready to come. I am so grateful we were able to get some pictures just before Hadley came earlier the next week.

Big thanks to Maleah for taking our pictures! Click on the link below to see more of her amazing pictures!

















See? So ridiculously beautiful! It's not fair.
ReplyDeleteOkay, you look like most women do in month 7...not a week before delivering!! So beautiful! You'll always be so glad you have these pictures :)
ReplyDelete